Thursday, April 9, 2009

No post in a while...

Not really due to any reason except the fact i've not really been on the internet that much and quite busy lately with this makeup thingy and it was basically been at the back of my mind to post here. i'm currently in the process of writing my personal statement..., and i absolutely HATE writing things out about myself bcoz i juz basically don't like it. i mean, check my bio on my blogspot aja?? what part of that is interesting!!! ...and they expect me to write the whole two pages essay about myself... oh dear, they're in for something... i've got loads of photoshoots planned for my collection... i can't wait to show u my results for that & i've got various photoshoots planned with beautiful people. i'm hoping this year i'll continue to get better technically in my camera knowledge and in concepts. As always, u can keep updated on my work at Flickr.
...but here is some new photos.