Sunday, April 19, 2009

Note

I'm a Beautician aka Tukang Makeup only and not into  Wedding Photography. But yes, I do captured some wedding pix... and it is for my collection, for the before and after the makeup thingy aja! But i would like to try some pre-wedd shot, capturing all the lovely moment, mood and environment. My core is into Fashion/Glamour Photography and moving image, and taking my vision to one step further. Though I'm still learning, it will take a while but I am determined to learned and give it a go, as with everything. I knw it's a quite hard at first but now I am more focused and I feel it's going to benefit everything in the future. I have big plans for the future and feel like my heads is a bit clearer now.. I'm hoping this Fashion Photography will be going to the next level. Anyway, I love portrait images, cheers!!